Menu of Services
- Comprehensive professional research services relating directly or indirectly to the due diligence/code research of zoning, subdivision and site plan requirements for the Client for the purpose of obtaining approvals with the County and Municipal jurisdictions in the Central Texas region.
- The creation of a detailed report describing the steps necessary for zoning, subdivision and site plan requirements to be approved by the County and Municipal jurisdictions in the Central Texas region.
- Professional services as may be requested by the Client above and beyond the contracted assessment for regulatory analysis and reporting.
- On-going assistance and counsel with the refinement of the Client’s development strategies.
- Additional services as requested by the Client and within the scope of the Central Texas Development Assessments, Inc.’s capabilities and available resources.
Fees & Terms
A CTXDA assessment report exemplifies an incredible value relative to your investment.
- The total cost of a comprehensive development assessment starts at only $3,500 payable in full upon the Client’s receipt of a satisfactory final report from Central Texas Development Assessments, Inc.
- Compensation for performance of additional development services and consultation shall be charged at the hourly rate of $75.00 for services performed by Mike Wilson (and an agreed upon rate for services performed by any other individual as engaged by Central Texas Development Assessments, Inc. on
behalf of the Client).